Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Pee Report (Resenting Progesterone)

To all those who have been remaining hopeful, I thank you, but you are all delusional! 13dp2dt and not even a tiny hint of a line. My urine is hCG free. If I got a positive beta tomorrow it would not be good news. There's just no way at this point that this cycle will produce a viable pregnancy. Right now I just want to get the word that I can stop shoving progesterone up the vag. Part of me want to just stop, but I'll wait until tomorrow. I'm really getting annoyed every time I do it.

Thanks again for all the bloggy love.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Dora. :( Sending virtual hugs and chocolate.

decemberbaby said...

Damn. I'm sorry. And even sorrier that you're stuck on the progesterone train. See my post this morning - we're on the same train to nowhere, I think.

Niki said...

Oh dear Dora, I'm so terribly sorry. This stinks! I'm sending big hugs and thinking of you!

AnotherDreamer said...

Sorry :(

Sending cyber (*hugs*) your way.

Mo said...

Ugh. That is the worst to keep having to take the progesterone when you're pretty sure it's for naught. Good for you for hanging in there until the official beta. I'm thinking of you.

I can't drink right now b/c I'm cycling but I'd be happy to join you while YOU drink this weekend or next week. Thinking of you - so much. This really sucks!

Mo

Pepper said...

Sorry hun. I know how much those negatives. Sending big hugs.

battynurse said...

So sorry, hugs to you.

Billy said...

So very sorry.
~big hugs~

Bella said...

:( Me so sad. I can't imagine how you feel. ((HUGS))

Kristin said...

I am so sorry Dora...lots of {{{hugs}}}.

Aunt Becky said...

So, so sorry.

Meg said...

Dora, I'm so sorry.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Boo.

Even when we understand rationally about falling on the wrong side of the stats, it can still punch us in the gut.

One thing that gives me more hope for you is the stupid mixup at the original clinic where they didn't label the embryos for quality. What if this transfer involved only not-great embryos? That would explain the BFN, and it would bode well for the other transfers.

There's another massage waiting for you for the next FET, my dear. As many as it takes.