Nity's is "Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself."
Rebel's is "Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself."
- I love to cook, but hate doing dishes. I would cook more if dirty dishes weren’t part of the equation.
- I talk to strangers. And not just on the internet! I have meaningful conversations with people on public transportation, on line at the supermarket, waiting at a crosswalk for a red light to change, etc.
- I love power tools. Give me a pile of baseboard and a miter saw and I’m a happy girl. Measure twice, cut once! :-)
- I’m afraid of how big my boobs will get when breastfeeding. I’m a curvy woman with a small frame. I wear a size 32DDD (US size) bra. (I’m not skinny, I just don’t have back fat. Belly, thighs, arms, yes, but back, no.) I’m afraid I’ll look like I could feed a dozen when I’m lactating. Will a cute baby distract people from staring at my HUGE boobies? Dark clothes for me, bright clothes for baby?
- I love it when my 10 year old niece says she got her sense of humor from me.
- I love fat babies. Pretty much the fatter the better. Nice chins, deep hand and elbow dimples, thigh rolls, etc. Mmmmm, just bitable. Especially fresh from the bath.
- I’m a chocoholic. This site in mecca. Nuff said.