The rollercoaster never ends. The RE told me yesterday to double the 1upron and come back on day 2 of the bleed or in 7 days, whichever came first. Well, looks like I have another date with the dildocam tomorrow. That means we can still work with the holiday weekend, just shift the transfer dates forward a day or two.
I have a headache, but that could be from the 2 drinks I had while out with Princessoftides last night. Moderate cramps. Whatever.
Then there's the dip in the rollercoaster. The clinic is suddenly requesting more paperwork. Angrycanrn specifically asked the RE if there was anything else needed. Now, all of a sudden they are asking for more. This is disorganization. One thing we were asked for was faxed to them 2 weeks ago. This is the RE's fault. But what can we do at this point? All I can do is hope that this gets sorted out in time. I think I can stretch out the time a bit once I'm on the estrace and my lining's fluffy. (Can anyone confirm this?)
Trying very hard not to stress too much. This means I may have to wait until pretty much the last minute to book plane tickets and hotel. This may make both of those more expensive, but there's no point in stressing about that. Also, I already asked for the vacation days I thought I'd need. Now I'll have to find some excuse for needing flexibility.
Please keep Angrycanrn in your thoughts. She's on the road trip from Hell.
Hitting the reset button
5 months ago