Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soldier boy

Here's a picture of me and J. Sorry about the blurred faces, but no one in my "real life" knows about this blog, and I like it that way!


I always think of him this time of year. This year probably a little more, since my last relationship ended in the Spring. Haven't had sex since May. What can I say, the strapping young man has been on my mind. Oh, it's not worth opening up old wounds, but it's good for the occasional fantasy. Lately I have felt the urge to initiate contact, but I keep reminding myself that I'm already feeling emotionally fragile from this TTC mess, I don't need to add to my heartache. But, damn, the sex was goooooood. And we really did love each other. I'll always have love for him in my heart, and I believe he feels the same way about me.

Be safe J.

No comments: