Friday, November 7, 2008

I’m a WINNER!

I never win anything. The last contest I can remember winning was at a birthday party when I was around 8 or 9. We had to guess how many M&Ms were in a jar. I came closest, and won the jar of M&Ms. This time I won a yummy jar of homemade salsa from Lori and Chicklet’s All Thumbs review site. It arrived yesterday. I didn’t have any chips, but I tasted it anyway. YUM!!

So peeps, to lighten up from the current drama, what your favorite salsa dipping chip? Low brow or high brow. I may hit Wh0le F00ds later, so the choices are numerous.

Mmmmm, I’m envisioning getting my jar of salsa, a bag of chips, and settling in to watch What Not To Wear tonight. My exciting life.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ooooh...maybe that means mine will be in today's mail too! I hope so.