Monday, October 13, 2008

100 Words Project - Love

Have you been to Bridges to read the current 100 Words Project?

I'm cross posting what I wrote here with a little bonus.

*******************

I was looking for something among a pile of papers today and found an envelope my mother sent me some time ago. In it was something I wrote in 3rd grade. I was 8. Yes, I remember very clearly the incident that inspired it. His name was Geoffrey. He was a redhead. I wonder if he’s bald now!

The End of Love

There once was a boy and a girl. They had fallen in love.

The boy pretened he did not like her. She stopped loving him.

Moral

Never pretend you don’t know about serios things.

*Original misspellings included.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How cute!

Cara said...

OMG - that is too funny (and a little worrysome as well as the first grade boy has returned bearing gifts!)

The pic really makes the post!!!!